So, did you make the right choice buying an iPhone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

So, did you make the right choice buying an iPhone?

iPhone 5S vs Galaxy S4 head-to-head review:

http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/review/2300921/iphone-5s-vs-galaxy-s4-head-to-head-review

***edited labels***

Yea I know, this post is total "Hogwash"
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: So, did you make the right choice buying an iPhone?

Hello Hogwash

At the end it all comes down to the person using it, not a site. I can write a review saying the iPhone 5S is not worth it & all the specs are low end ( Which they are compared to the S4).

I used the S4 & can say its way better then the iPhone 5S but remember that is my own opinion. I said in the end unless Apple starts changing i would never got back & haven't. Using my Note 3
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Interesting article!  I was expecting it to be BIASED one way or the other.. but was actually very neutral.  Something rare to see now a days in the cell market 🙂

Personaly, i think it all comes down to personal preference, usage, and need.

Myself for example (who owns both an iphone, and 2 android tablets)... chose iphone

- while i hate itunes in general.. i love the abilities that it has with homesharing and playing between AIRPLAY devices like my airport express, and my AVR.  I have more options for audio playback, etc than just via bluetooth speaker.  Havent found quite similar stuff other than DLNA on android.

- Apps.  There are 1-2 apps that i use, which i havent found are apple only, or the android versions do not work quite as well.  So apple for me only wins here, due to them having it..

- Size: personaly.. i HATE Phablets.. and to me, even the screen size/phone size on the S3/4 and others, i find too big.  I want something smaller, fit in my hand/pocket. I prefer the smaller size.. i can live with the slightly smaller screen.

For me.. because apple won on a few points..is why i went with them.. but if Andriod had the same, i could easily go that way, i enjoy android on my tablets (and would never get an ipad likely).

Everyone really needs to try one of each out, and make the decision on their own.  From that article, they are fairly well ballanced (up and down in different areas)

I'm a Regular

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Hogwash

At the end it all comes down to the person using it, not a site. I can write a review saying the iPhone 5S is not worth it & all the specs are low end ( Which they are compared to the S4).

I used the S4 & can say its way better then the iPhone 5S but remember that is my own opinion. I said in the end unless Apple starts changing i would never got back & haven't. Using my Note 3

Meowmix I think it's against the rules to bash products. Smiley Surprised I'm not sure what kind of phone is the best it is just an opinion.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

You are allowed to post how you feel about a product that Rogers has as long as you are not bashing Rogers..

In the end the only person that can tell you what phone is best is YOU. Reading reviews will make you want the phone but i have met many that did that & in the end had problems with their phones.

Best thing to do is go to the store & use the phones you want. Try them out on the live demo ( if they have a live demo) & choice which one u like.
I'm a Regular

Wait a minute what did you mean by when Apple starts changing?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

Changing the design of the phone all of it. Making the screen bigger, Bigger battery, SD card support, NFC, LED notification light, not locked down to what they want.
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation