Siri?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Siri?

Does anyone know if the new iphone automatically comes pre-programmed with Siri? It's not published on either the Rogers site or even on Apple's canadian site.

******* Edit lables ********

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Siri?

It should be. I am looking forward for it. Maybe Apple will give it to us After the first update on the phone?

I would like to know my self as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yes it does,. but dont forget that siri is a BETA version, the full one will be released in spring ( for about 20 bucks or so)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

How is it going to cost you money when Apple said when they announced it it would be FREE 😕

Unless i missed that part lol.

Unless Apple starts charging us for things others Os devices won't..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

because siri is an app 😛 it comes pre installed in the 4s, BUT its a beta.

when i get home i will try and find the segment of when they were talking about the details of siri, such as how its a beta and when its expected to be relased fully. 😛 I may be wrong but check it out.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah I didn't hear anything about their being a charge for it.

However it won't be on apple's canada page or rogers because it doesn't support french. However it will be on the phone when you pick it up. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

From what I understand abotu Siri is there is no Canadian English version...we'll just have to use the American English version.

It would be pretty upsetting if it wasn't a feature on the phone
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I really do not care about using the American version or not. I better see Siri on my iPhone 4s when i get it on Friday or else ill be really upset. That is one of the reasons why i am buying the phone.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

At the iPhone 4S presentation, French was in the listed language list of the start of Siri... So I guess there will be French!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

from : http://www.apple.com/ca/fr/pr/library/2011/10/04Apple-Launches-iPhone-4S-iOS-5-iCloud.html

it's said :

"Siri sera proposé en version bêta sur iPhone 4S en anglais (localisé pour les États-Unis, le Royaume-Uni et l’Australie), en français et en allemand. "

Siri will be usable in the USA,UK and Aus.

Canada is not there..