Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Hello,

I'm not able to select the Spotify or any other experience for my Share Everything+ plan.

I made the change November 4th, but have never been able to select an experience.

I created a ticket with Rogers, but no news since then. It's been 2 weeks now...

Please help me on this.

I'm Here A Lot

I am still in the same boat as everybody on this community...Created a ticket with Rogers after 3 calls and 3 people giving me different infos and also posted here about 2 weeks ago... Reread the contract and it clearly says that the free experience is AVAILABLE right at the beginning of the new plan... And I'm still waiting... Kind of disapointing !
I'm Here A Lot

A "ticket" is opened for me but it's been a couple days, nothing fixed. Frustrated......

I've Been Here Awhile

A couple of days? I am going into 3 weeks with multiple calls, chats etc... Yesterday I was told 30days???

and all the while I keep get e-mails telling me to go select my experience and today I recieved a txt reminding me to go and choose one. <sigh>

trying to be paitent but that wearing thin. Smiley Sad

I'm Here A Lot

Oh no....that's unacceptable!!

I've Been Around

Hello,

We recently switched our plan to a Share Everything+ plan and added a line to take advantage of the free Spotify Premium.

We did this on Nov 2nd and were told to wait 15 days for the ticket to be resolved. It's been over 15 days and the ticket is still pending. Now i've been told it will be another 30 days. How long does this usually take?

The only option I see when I login to MyRogers is to "Buy" Spotify Premium.

I'm Here A Lot

Read it and weep. Most of us are still waiting.

I've Been Here Awhile

I just upgraded too and see the same issue; can only buy Spotify, not add it for free.  Was told to look again in 15 days.  Wish I had seen this thread first.  Rogers, please help.

Hello, @StompinBob

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for reaching out @CommunityHelps. Please message back if the case was not raised for you. Thank you for your patience. 

Regards,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

I was fixed today; didn't have to wait 15 days.  Thx @RogersMoin.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.