Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Hi @k7777

We can definitely assist you.

Send us a private message via @CommunityHelps and we can take a look at resolving your Spotify issue.

@RogersPrasana

I Plan to Stick Around

So now I am going to get an e-mail every time anyone posts in this thread till the end of time?

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @seaniedee1

Have you tried unsubscribing via the emails you're getting. At the bottom you would see the below message:

"To control which emails we send you please go to, manage your subscription & notification settings or unsubscribe."

Select the link to unsubcribe to stop emails from this thread.

@RogersPrasana

I Plan to Stick Around

No @RogersPrasana but I will try that now. Surely unclicking the box would work. I don't know if people at Rogers are seeing a trend, but a LOT of things don't work and never get fixed. 

I'm Here A Lot

No email yet from you but that will be good if you can help. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Please I am in this same boat.... I have a csae but it seems to be going no where. First they told me it would take 15 business days to resolve now Rogers tells me 30days???

adding injury to insult I am now recieving txt's from Rogers telling me to go and choose an experience, yet when I try it tells me I need to upgrade

😞

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I'm Here A Lot

It's a big mess. We'll probably be told we're not eligible.

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @gdias1

Welcome to the Forums!

Thank you for your post.

We can definitely understand the inconvenience of this situation. I’d like to help you with your issue. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps in order to inquire on the status of the case that was created. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you logged into the forums.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Around

I'm having the same issue.

I definitly have a ShareEverything+ plan (exact plan name is ShareEverything+ 4GB-No Tab in my services) but in the "Choose your experience" it doesn't recognize it. It ask me to upgrade my plan or to buy it.

Please help me, Spotify Premium was the reason I switched phone provider.

Hello, @finaff

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I'm assuming you are selecting the correct account and the phone number while you are in MyRogers to choose Spotify Premium as the Experience. 

Resolving the issue involves in accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

Thank you for understanding!

RogersMoin