Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Share everything plan but no option for free Spotify.

I switched to a share everything plan a few weeks ago but can't select the free option for free Spotify. I get a link to switch to a share everything plan or pay for Spotify. Could someone from Rogers fix this issue?

I've Been Here Awhile

Just popping back in to say that I just got the phone call that my support ticket had been processed. Popped onto the Rogers site and voila, I can now choose which experience I get for free from the Account Overview page. Thanks for the help rectifying this matter support team! 

Thank you, @Kaero for updating the thread. We are happy the issue is resolved, enjoy your Spotify Premium! Smiley Happy

Hello, @Mb3 - Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

If I've correctly understood, it keeps looping back to select the "buy" option and you don't get the option to select the Spotify Premium. We have seen this happening if an incorrect account is selected, are you selecting the right account number? Please update the thread will all the relevant information and we will follow up for you. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi RogersMoin
Yes that is correct. I have a link to upgrade my plan or purchase Spotify for 9.99. I only have 1 account with Rogers.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi RogersMoin. I'm the same person as mb3. I forgot to login as mb3
I'm Here A Lot

Like many others, I am not able to add the free Spotify Premium. Please help!

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @Ions

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We can look into assisting you with your Spotify,

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I Plan to Stick Around

I can't figure out how to get off the mailing list for this thread apart from posting and unclicking the box.

I've Been Here Awhile

@RogersPrasana could you please assist me? Im on the share everything plan but when I try to select my experience I only see a button to upgrade my plan or pay 9.99 for Spotify. Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay, that didn't work. I'm still getting e-mails for replies to this thread even with the "Email me when someone replies" box unticked.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.