Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

I'm having the same issue where I can't get spotify...there's no button to select it like the instructions says....I only see the option to upgrade my plan or buy it. Please help! 

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @Sherylchoomail

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We can take a closer look at your account  and assist you further.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Spotify premium 

Hi. So i just signed a contract for the share everything plan. And i dont know how to get my 3 spotify premium accounts included in my plan. Thank you

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @Dreitoot,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Have you logged into your MyRogers profile and selected your experience?  Were you already paying for Spotify Premium subscriptions prior to signing up for a Share Everything Plus plan?

If so you can find step by step instructions on how to change your paid subscription to the free subscription by clicking here.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

Still no answer for my post ! For the moderator who will help me, I don't have any Spotify account
Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @dlmltrl

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Around

I am getting the same issue as well. Thought it was only my account that was experiencing this. Called customer service today but they were not able to fix the issue. Please help!

I'm Here A Lot

I have a valid rogers share everything + subscription but when I go on MYROGERS and try to choose the experience I want (Spotify), it tells me to either upgrade my plan OR pay 9,99$/month while it is supposed to be included. I called rogers twice but it was very disapointing... They said they couldnt help and that someone would call me back on this.. I am still waiting for that call ! Please someone help !

Hello, @mmendoza & @jo56

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your patience while we are working towards the resolution. Since you were in touch with Customer Service, they would have already raised support tickets for you. Please message the ticket number to @CommunityHelps so that we can follow up for you. 

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

If I understand, after 3 calls to rogers, 2 emails and 2 posts, nobody can help me now ?