Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

I have the very same issue as many.  I do not have a resolution and i have a lot of lost time in calls, waiting on hold, click to chat sessions that seem to end up being a waste of time.  my last inquiry just advised me that a ticket was created Dec26 and it takes 15 days,  Why so long?

The spotify offer was a catalyst to upgrade plans and add lines.  it feels like false advertising especially because it is well past christmas and my family did not get the planned music access.

I went from being satisfied with my re-newal of Rogers business to being very dissatisfied with the run around!

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @chrisnic1,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Have you signed into MyRogers to select your experience? What is the error message you are getting when you try to select Spotify?

Let us know so we can further assist!

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi yes I sign in almost every day. When I go to choose an experience, the only choice available is to upgrade my plan or buy spotify. There is no error message. I have already upgraded my plan so it doesn't make sense. There is a "case" opened to fix what I'm told is a known issue, but there is not a speedy resolution. More than 2 weeks have passed with no update. Like I said it feels like false advertising.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

To add insult to injury I get reminder text messages telling me not to forget to select my free Rogers experience!
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@chrisnic1,

Thank you for confirming that information for me. Unfortunately, the error message you are getting does require further investigation from our back office team which is why the case/ticket was opened.

We can understand the frustration in the delay and want to assure you that our team is working hard to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

The good news is that your membership for Spotify does not begin until you are successfully registered, so you will still be able to enjoy Spotify for the 24 month period included in your plan once your issue is resolved. 

If you would like us to check the status of your ticket, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can provide you with an update.

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the same issue. I have a Share Everything + plan and I'm not given the option to choose the 24-month Spotify accounts, only to purchase it. I see the same page with the three buy options that other users are posting screenshots of.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @wilanderfamily,

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersHassam 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Manage Your Experience Not Working

After all the hassle of going from an "old" style account to a "new" style account so I could setup my experience that I am offered for signing up with a new Share Everything+ Plan it is just simply not working at all. When I login the only thing shown under "What You Have" is Rogers GameCenter Live. Before the account switch it was giving me the option for the 3 experiences as well under that same spot. When I go to the direct page for manage your experience it tells me to either upgrade my plan or to buy the said experience I want. Seems like I am not the only one having this issue. Rogers how about an official response or a pinned thread? It isn't just an isolated incident clearly. Chat support told me it is a "common issue."

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @nitingaba,

We would like to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve your issue so that you can successfully select your experience.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have same problem too, there is not any option to swicth to Spotify from Shomi, how should I fix this problem?! only there is a buy option for Spotify.