Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

found out that i had the wrong account.  i reread the agreement and the chat i had with support.  the cost was the same for more data and spotify as it was for a 1gig data plan with purchasing spotify.  once this was correted by some great support bingo it all worked great.

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Thank you so much for updating the Community @chuipka!

We’re truly happy to know that your issue has been resolved Smiley Wink

RogersSannecia

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @clgrant,

Welcome to the Community Forms!

Please follow the steps below to select Spotify as your Share Everything Plus experience.

1. Go to Rogers.com and enter your username and password.
  2. Choose your Experience from the Overview
  3. Tap GET THIS on the Experience you want.
  4. Tap SELECTto make your selection.
  5. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
    • Tap I Agree with the Terms & Conditionsand then tap SUBMIT.
    • You'll see the list of experiences with the one you chose showing as picked.
  6. Spotify Premium. You need to select the phone numbers you want associated with your subscriptions.
    • You have up to 3 subscriptions, but it depends on the number of lines in your Share Everything + plan, i.e. to get all 3 you need 3 lines.
    • Tap Register next to the telephone number you want and link your Experience to a new or existing Spotify account (check the screenshots below).
      • If you've never had a Spotify account you can create one (or use your Facebook ID to register for one).
      • If you already have a Premium account through Spotify it’s super easy, you link your existing account and keep all your playlists and settings. If you already subscribe to Premium it won’t charge your credit card anymore.

Hope this clarifies how to register. Let us know if you need further assistance.

@ringo7,

Are you able to log into your MyRogers account successfully? What do you see when you log in?

Let us know!

@RogersGabrielle

I'm Here A Lot

I'm having the same issue, have had share everything plan for a long time and decided to get spotify. When I go to the screen to get it (the screen with Spotify, Shomi, or Texture) it says buy now instead of "get". Phoned in and they couldn't get it figured out (said they'll call back when they do). They were sorta confused about it. That being said, considering you guys have experience with this, maybe you can help?

Thanks

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @sbrar96,

You mentioned that you have had a Share Everything plan for a long time.  Do you have an older version of the Share Everything plans then? 

Only Share Everything Plus plans come with an included experience for 24 months. 

Let us know!

@RogersGabrielle

I Plan to Stick Around

i'm glad to say my porblem has been resolved. truns out the system wasn't regonizing my account. thanks for all the help commmunity helps

I'm Here A Lot

No I don't think that is the problem because on the phone they said I'm eligible..
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@sbrar96

I would like to look into the issues you're having with your account.

Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersMay

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Unable to register to Spotify with included experience

Hi.... I have a new-ish 'Share Everything Plan+' Contract (- initiated in August, 2015).

For the past month or so -- I have been trying to register for the offer of a free 2-Year subscription to 'Spotify', from within my - My Rogers Account.

However - whenever I attempt to "Choose My Experience", and then select Spotify, as my choice -- I'm simply directed to a Rogers webpage - which shows the general information regarding Spotify, Shomi, and Texture (-- As bonus offerings of the Share Everythng Plan).

That's as far as it goes... And it's the same result, on every occaison.

Any help or advice woule be appreciated.... Thanks in advance!   

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @Littlejohns

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink!

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. Next time you are online, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into your issue further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia