Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Hi @jpg222,

Welcome to the Community! 

Can you please explain the exact issue you are having when trying to choose Spotify? Are you getting any messages? Are you not able to see the Spotify option at all? 

Thank you, 

RogersHassam 

I Plan to Stick Around

it's not letting me select spotify. just gives me a option to buy it or UPGRADE my plan.

I Would Just like to select it but there is no option to do so.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i am having the same issue.  Just signed up a few hrs agao.  Whats my next step?

I Plan to Stick Around

I forgot to mention  when I first got my new plan I was able to choose my expernice. but it would not let go thorugh because I was using a username it kept telling me to sign in with  a e-mail when I would try nothing happened after I talk to support they fixed that.But now I can sign in but cant select anything, makes no senes maybe my wierless account is not linked? no idea whats going and know one on live chat can help maybe someone here can? anyone working can you help?

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Evening @jpg222@chuipka@aliaaustinson,

Thanks for clarifying your issues and the steps you have taken already. 

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your account and help you resolve the issue.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can assist you further.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Around

Need help with Spotify

Am trying to add Spotify as with my share everything plan. Having trouble with the MyRogers page and managing my experience.

Can someone please assist?

Sad without Spotify

I'm Here A Lot

Okay I figured it out. I wasn't logging into my original Rogers account email. Once I logged in I had the option to choose and then to register for spotify. I was confused because when I resigned my last 3 contracts it was under my new email not my old.. No one has changed it for me, there's also no way to change it myself. Good luck everyone

Hello, @jpg222

Thank you for your patience, I’d like to help. You don't need the @ symbol when sending the message. I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

Me too. Seems many having this issue. Why is Rogers making this so painful for their customers?
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks