Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

I chose Spotify from MyRogers. The message I always receive is exactly the one I copied in the previous message I posted.

I guess the problem is that I was previously a Premium customer of Spotify, but then I wasn't. So when I log in to my Spotify account I'm classified as a "free" account, not a premium one.

I already tried to uninstall Spotify and reinstall it my clicking "Manage" and following all the steps through the MyRogers site.

If you want to create a help ticket for this please do. What I've read on this forum is that people in fact don't receive help and the problem remains unresolved, at least for several weeks.

Has anyone had the problem resolved? If so, how?

I've Been Here Awhile

Nothing... dead air - I suscribed bypassing rogers for $99 cents for next 3 months. MAYBE ROGERS will have it fix by then. 

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @johnnocanuck,

I'd like to help you access your Spotify experience.

I'm going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

Regards,

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the share everything + premium plan. Can get NHL Gamecentre live, but makes me buy Spotify! Please help. Want Spotify for Christmas season! Thanks

Retired Moderator

Hello @Evickman,

When you log into your MyRogers profile does it give you the option to select your experience or is it only giving you the option to buy an experience?

Let us know,

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

It says "choose your experience". But they only have the buy option. I even tried clicking "buy" as i thought it might recognize I'm a premium + share everything account and just credit it, but nope. According to the site I have the account that gets spotify free, please help.
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @Evickman,

Thanks for clarifying your issue and the steps you have taken already. 

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you both a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

Now I'm being charged $9.99 by Rogers... awesome.
I've Been Here Awhile

Still not working and haven't heard from rogers since this message
Retired Moderator

@Evickman,

We reached out to your via private message from @CommunityHelps on Sunday afternoon.  Did you receive the safe send form?

Keep in mind that the form is time sensitive and will expire. 

Please message @CommunityHelps via private message the next time you are online and we can send you another safe send form.

@RogersGabrielle