Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Can a moderator confirm that selecting the paid spotify method is the answer, and billing will sort it out?

I'm Here A Lot

I would like to also know if that is true.
I Plan to Stick Around

ya i would like to know as well..
I'm Here A Lot

I did so, as someone told me on the phone... The only problem is that it is also impossible to buy the multiple option (at 19,99$) the only one you can buy is 9,99$ and its for only one phone... I also hope that it will be solve soon and that I wont be charged for that !
I Plan to Stick Around

ya they better not charge me for it.. already paying too much for my plan
I'm Here A Lot

I have had a ticket open 7 days now (this is the 8th) about this issue and I have not heard anything back from support yet.
I've Been Here Awhile

I was told it could take up to 16 days to be resolved, from the time the ticket is opened...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in the same boat as you guys.

Tried @jo56 method and it did work. It will register a single account under the 9.99/month plan that can be linked to your existing free spotify account.

Also hoping Rogers will not bill me for that one and soon correct the issue.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Hello @JonnyFyre@dextx@Allanmc@Silvertag and @jo56,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I can confirm that information provided is incorrect and is not a proper mitigation process as unfortunately it will result in you being charged for the experience.

We are aware of this issue and are working hard to resolve this for all affected users. If you currently have a ticket open for this issue, you will be notified when the ticket is resolved. If you do not, please contact us so we can investigate your account to confirm a ticket needs to be created.

I apologize for the conflicting information and I hope this clarifies what needs to be done.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

You better refund any extra charge for something that is supposed to be "included" with the package.