Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Can I also get a follow up for my account?
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same issue.  Signed up for a Share Everything + plan last week and when trying to select an experience I am greeted with the option to upgrade my plan or buy the experience (Spotify, shomi or Next Issue). I have called Customer Support twice with nothing to show for it; maybe I will have better luck here.

Hello, @supergenius22

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I understand the inconvenience of not able to register your Experience, which one were you trying to register, Spotify? If you have already reached out to Customer Service, they would have raised a case for you. Do you have the case number?Please message CommunityHelps with the case number and we can follow up for you, thank you.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

The first time, the agent just sent me details on how to select my experience. The second time, they said it was a Spotify problem but that doesn't make sense as I cannot select any experience. I did not get a case number for either inquiry.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem. No option to "get" Spotify. I have a support case number and have been waiting several days already.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same issue.  Signed up for a Share Everything + plan yesterday and when trying to select an experience I am greeted with the option to upgrade my plan or buy the experience (Spotify, shomi or Next Issue).

I'm Here A Lot

I am unable to choose an experience with my share everything + plan. In the myrogers app on IOS on the bottom it says "Manage experience" I click this link and it opens up the page on my mobile browser to select an experience but the only options are to buy an experience at 9.99$/mth or upgrade my plan to a share everything +; which is the type of plan I currently have. The same is true when I go to the link on IE,Firefox, and chrome on a desktop computer. Under "What you have" on myrogers on a desktop browser it only shows gamecenter live.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @supergenius22,

I can understand it's frustrating to not be able to access your experience and feel like you are getting no resolution. I'd be more than happy to help you look into this issue further and confirm that a ticket has been created for your issue. 

To further assist I will need to access your account details. 

I will be sending you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I Plan to Stick Around

This issue better get fixed soon...
I'm Here A Lot

Hey everyone!

Good news! So I called Tech Support just now and after a lenghty wait I got put through to the guy in charge of the issue and he told me to select the buy option (not upgrade) and that the system will recognize us as share everything cx in the billing cycle so we won't get charged for the service. I told him a bunch of us are having this issue and he said that its a technical issue on the site and that selecting the buy option is the way to fix it. So atm my issue is fixed, my only worry is that I'll get charged for the spotify...anyways I'll let you all know in a month whether that happens.

Stay classy San Diego