Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Good Morning @Kaero@dextx,

Thanks for your post!

We would need to acces your account details to further assist with your Spotify service.

I’m going to send you both a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I'm Here A Lot

Same here. Billing cycle started today and still nothing. Mods haven't helped out either... I'm gonna call Rogers in a bit and ask them to give me some discount until this issue is fixed
I'm Here A Lot

Hey guys, 

I just got off the phone with tech support and they told me that the issue is that spotify itself doesn't recognize us as share everything customers so Rogers itself has to contact them to get them to offer it to us and since its a 3rd party it takes longer. I was told to wait another 24-48hrs. I'm gonna give it another week or two. 

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @darionouri

We’ve been in touch with you on November 1st  via @CommunityHelps and informed you of a ticket being opened for your Spotify issue.

You will be notified once the ticket has been resolved.

Thank you

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Around

I have the same problem. Any good news?
I Plan to Stick Around

This is so sad... they literally giving people false promises
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I'm having the same problem too and I've called customer service and they haven't been able to help me. The only reason why I switched my plan was for Spotify Premium so this is pretty disappointing.
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @RoySka and @Monique204,

Welcome to the Forums!

I'd like to help resolve your issue accessing your Spotify experience. To further assist I will need to access your account details. 

I will be sending you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I'm Here A Lot

Well it's now Thursday, and despite being promised that a support ticket had been raised, and I would hear by Monday, I haven't heard a thing since. And I still can't get the spotify that should be included in my package. How hard is it?

;

Good afternoon @anders12,

We're very sorry about the delay.

The issue impacted a greater amount of users than we originally thought, and I really wanted to apologize for the inconveniences this may cause.

I certainly want to reassure you, we're actively working on resolving this issue as soon as possible.

I'll reach out to you via Private Message to follow up on the ticket that was opened for you account.

RogersMaude