Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Signed up for share + package, no Spotify option available

Still don't have access to spotify... Can anyone help me? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Did they fix tyour issue? because i still have no spotify..
I'm Here A Lot

Hey man,

no not yet...I was reading on a forum that it might take effect on your next billing cycle. My next one is on Nov 4th (changed to share everything on Oct 30) so ill give you an update then

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @dextx

Have you been able to select your experience on MyRogers?  Can you describe what happens when you try to select Spotify?

Let us know to further assist.

@RogersPrasana

I'm Here A Lot

cant choose spotify

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm also having a similar problem. When I try and access Spotify, I only have the option to buy, not to register. I was under the impression that when I signed up for this new share everything plan for wireless I would have access to Spotify.
Can somebody please clarify this ?

I'm Here A Lot

Got a message on Saturday saying someone would look into it and be in touch by Monday at the latest. Well it's now Tuesday and I still haven't heard. If it is a case of waiting for the next billing cycle, then why not say so? But I will bet I am being charged for the new share everything plan from the day it was activated last week, so really the spotify should be included as part of that.

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @boston6 and @Disident20

Thanks for your post!

We would need to look into your account further to assist with your Spotify service.

I’m going to send you both a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone help me too? lol

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm also having the same issue. Switched to a share everything plan a few days ago, and the 'choose your experience' page is only giving me options to buy spotify, shomi, and nextissue. I don't have the option to "get this" on any of them.