Shouldn't the Nokia Lumina 830 be a Smart Picks phone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Shouldn't the Nokia Lumina 830 be a Smart Picks phone?

Apparently I am not eligible online nor over the phone to get a Nokia Lumia 830 with the $50 credit, even though it says "For: New and existing Rogers wireless customers". So I will be switching carriers since I have to pay out my Flextab to get this phone, even if I stay with Rogers. Thanks for trying to help.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bobbbbb234sadf

Sadly that is how a upgrade works. If you are on a contract already or have got a phone from Rogers or any carrier on a contract pricing, you have a upgrade fee aka Flextab. This is somthing all carriers have unless you do NOT sign a contract or get a device from them on a contract pricing. You will need to pay your Flextab in order to upgrade to another new device. 

Hopefully all goes well with your new carrier!

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Bobbbbb234sadf

We’d still like to help with your wireless upgrade. We haven’t heard back from yesterday’s message. Certainly wish to review your account and situation, if you can please respond to the private message sent by @CommunityHelps.

Thank you!

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersPrasana

Always wanting to help! Love seeing this! Thank you for helping the OP out :). Hopefully the OP can message back & some start deal or something can be worked out!