Shomi / Spotify Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Shomi / Spotify Question

Hi There,

Shomi is included with my Rogers Ignite 100U Bundle, and I noticed I could add Spotify Premium to my account for an additional $9.99/mo from the Account Services page.

As I never use Shomi, is it possible to substitute it for Spotify instead?

Thanks

Paul

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Re: Shomi / Spotify Question

Hi @pmjl23

Welcome to the community!

At this time we do no offer Spotify with our Internet plan.

We do not have an option to replace Shomi with Spotify on your Internet account.

Regards,

RogersAlicia

I've Been Around

when i bought rogers plan . i was told i will get spotify.
Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

@kunalgirotra92

If you got your plan recently, then you would have access to set up a Spotify Premium account. You need to login/create an online 'My Rogers' account, and link your wireless account to it. Once that's done you should have the option to set up the Spotify account.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

When you get a CELL PHONE plan, you get get the option of getting one or the other.

When my wife upgraded her phone/plan..  we got the option.  Since we already had it on the internet.. put the spotify on instead.

I've Been Around

Hello, 

I have the same question as Paul above, but I have the Rogers Family Bundle (5GB) which includes Spotify. I enabled Shomi but want to change that to Spotify now. I'm a little confused about the process and would be grateful to receive any help regarding my query. 

Regards, 

Basharat 

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hey @sbhussain

Did you recently get the ShareEverything Plan? Within the first 30 days you can go into myRogers sign-in and change your Experience to the one you prefer.

Shomi comes included in the IGNITE 60 or above, as mentioned above in previous posts.

Your wireless plan you change the experience in the first 30 days. Are you past the 30 days?

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Shakir

I've Been Around

I have to Ignite 100U plan, do i get spotify included?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

100u plan includes SHOMI and GCL too i still beleive.

Spotify, is ony included with cellular plans