Shipping Delays on an In Stock Phone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Shipping Delays on an In Stock Phone?

Im a little miffed. I ordered a new Phone last week (Note 3) and was told it was In Stock. Was told 4-5 business days but that since I was in Ontario I would probably get it in 2 days. As of yesterday - no phone or shipping confirmation. I called and was told the order was placed friday and they don't know why it hasent shipped. Only thing the guy could guess was they were "busy" and that they were dealing with back order of I Phones?  What does that have to do with my Note 3 ? Dosent it make more sense to ship customers phones that are In Stock - then delaying them for customers who are already waiting?  I don't get the logic.  Especially annying since I had planned to give old phone to daughter on a shared plan and in anticipation she got rif of her phone expecting my old one this weekend.

If I dont get it soon - I will be cancelling and going elsewhere.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Shipping Delays on an In Stock Phone?

Hello crm

Hmmm that seems odd. It could have been that the Note 3 was actually out of stock but stil showed it was in stock. This does happen from time to time. I would suggest calling back and speaking to a manager to escalate this for u.
I've Been Here Awhile

Well they rep said they showed in stock yesterday as well!

I devoted enough of my time talking to people last week -- if Im calling again it is to cancel! If I dont get it by Tuesday I will go elsewhere!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello crm

That is your choice and a Nobel one. If they won't ship your device and don't know whats going on, i wouldn't stay either