Share everything plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersRoland
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Share everything plan

Hey @canadaleks,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Our Share Everything Plans do allow this option. The only scenerio where you may encounter some conflict is if you have a Provincial Share Everything Plan from Manitoba, Saskachewan or Quebec. These plans require all secondary lines to be within the same province

We can certainly provide you with more details once we know what plan you are on. Send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online, and we can assist you from there.

To learn more about our private messaging system, you can check out our blog HERE.

RogersRoland

Phone_Man_88
I've Been Around

Upgrading 2 devices on Shared Plan + Additional Line-Prem Tab

I currently have a Shared Plan (iPhone 6) which also has a + Additional Line-Prem Tab (Galaxy S7), and a 3rd line without a device (Additional Line Talk & Text).

As both the primary line and secondary line devices can be upgraded (balance is zero), I've selected a new device to replace the iPhone 6 under the same plan online which doesn't change my monthly plan. I wanted to know if I can also select a device for the second line without causing any issues? I tried and it does allow me to add to the cart and shows the same monthly fee (total per all lines) as when I did on the first. I'm just not sure as normally I've done all of this in store prior.

Also the confusion happened because when you click on Upgrade it doesn't allow you to upgrade more than one device at a time by adding 2 phones to the cart under their plans.

RogersZia

Good evening and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @Phone_Man_88!

New phones sound exciting Robot Very Happy! Based on what you've described, you will be able to complete hardware upgrades on both lines as long as you choose the corresponding subsidy pricing. For e.g you mentioned that your additional line is currently on a Premium Tab price plan, so for this line you will be able to upgrade to a Premium Tab subsidy without having to change your current plan.

Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

RogersZia

Abhi2
I've Been Around

hi

Finding my bill r very high. Please help me with more affiaffordplans

RogersMoin

Hello, @Abhi2.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your request in the Community. We can certainly look into tailoring a plan based on your needs; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin