Share everything plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersMaude

Re: Share everything plan

Good afternoon @paulwatkins,

I can understand your frustratrion caused by the poor experience.

We would like to look into this and see if anything else could be done in regards to your hardware upgrade!

We do value you as our customer and would not want to see you change service provider.

Let us know if you would like us to reach out so we could take a deeper look into your account!

We would have the ability to reach out to you via Private Message.

What type of phone were you interested in?

RogersMaude

paulwatkins
I Plan to Stick Around

White 64 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

I know the buyout on my existing phone is $208 plus the uprage fee of $349 fo the phone.  Online says offers no 'connection fee' and wanting to keep my loyalty discounts and 6gb data intact.  Would appreciate anything you could do.  Thanks.

Paul.

RogersMaude

Hello again @paulwatkins,

Thanks for providing us with that information.

The @CommunityHelps team will reach out to you via PM.

Look out for the message in your inbox! 

RogersMaude

paulwatkins
I Plan to Stick Around

Just as an update I will say that the Community Forum Group has reached out and resolved this quickly and easily.  In my past 2 dealings now it's the Twitter and Community Forums Group(s), perhaps one in the same, that have stepped in and resolved/handled things in a professional manner without any frustration at all.  I think in the future, I won't even bother to try calling and will simply come here.  If you're having trouble with the phone reps I would suggest the same.

Thank you!

RogersMaude

You are very welcome!

Thanks for updating the Community Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Congratulations on the prompt resolution  of your issue paulwatkins.

This does beg the question though ... why ??       Why does there appear to be two levels of  response? 

EdisonLu
I'm Here A Lot

2 questions:

- Can I still get unlimited (incoming and outcoming) calling to Canadian numbers and to local numbers when I travel to US or eligible european countries if my ShareEverything Plan only has unlimited LOCAL calling option? Your current website does not mention a single word about it, and it is pretty unclear.

- With unlimited local calling option in my plan, can I receive long distance calls (from nationwide or other countries) for free in my local area?

Thanks.

EdisonLu
I'm Here A Lot

Since right now you offer 2 calling options to customers (unlimited local calling OR unlimited canada-wide calling), it is better to clarify whether or not this option will affect Roam Like Home.

EdisonLu
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone can give me answers?
RogersArthur
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @EdisonLu,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I understand you have two questions regarding unlimited local calling on a Share Everything Plan using ROAM LIKE HOME.

Question ONE: Can you still get unlimited (incoming and outgoing) calls to Canadian numbers and to local numbers while in the U.S using ROAM LIKE HOME. The answer is YES, incoming calls from anywhere will remain the same as your current service in Canada and outgoing calls also remain the same as long as all calls made from your line are to Canadian numbers.

Question TWO: With unlimited local calling option in your plan, you'd like to know if you can receive long distance calls (from nationwide or other countries) for free while in your local area? YES your Share Everything Plan includes unlimited incoming, this means no additional long distance charges if you receive calls from nationwide or other countries. As long as you're in your local calling area. Or Enroll in ROAM LIKE HOME for just $5/day,* while roaming in the States or $10/day in the eligible European countries.

You can click here for more information on using ROAM LIKE HOME.

Hope this helps,
RogersArthur