Share a Concern

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cliff_ottawa
I've Been Around

Share a Concern

I just sent this to customer support. Hopefully I will receive a response to this soon....

Hello,

I’m writing again for the second time, because I did not receive a response from you the first time.

I am writing in regards to a special offer you are advertizing about adding a free 100 gb to internet when you have an advanced router(even for existing clients). When I called to receive the 100 bg extra because I already have the router and bundle which includes the required three +. (Internet, tv, home phone, three cell phones and a tablet) they did not give me the 100 gb as advertized, instead they sold me unlimited for another $10/month.

I am hoping to get at least the 100gb at no extra charge. I have looked at other plans from other companies and unlimited internet is available at the same speed for $40/month. Which is less than half the price you are charging. I would like to stay with Rogers, as long as I am treated fairly.

Awaiting a response….

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: Share a Concern

Hi Cliff_ottawa,

As Meowmix stated, this is a peer-to-peer support community. If you'd like help with your account, please reach out to us via Twitter (@RogersHelps) or on Facebook (facebook.com/rogers).

Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cliff_ottawa

Sadly this isn't a good place to put it on as this is a user to user forum.

Hopefully you do get a response but they don't have any emails to send emails or letters to unless the rep gave you one. Maybe that why you aren't getting any responses.

RogersMargaret

Hi Cliff_ottawa,

As Meowmix stated, this is a peer-to-peer support community. If you'd like help with your account, please reach out to us via Twitter (@RogersHelps) or on Facebook (facebook.com/rogers).

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogers Margaret

Thanks for posting and helping out the OP! 🙂
StarKinly
I've Been Here Awhile

I want to file a complaint, I was told to use the Share a Concern on the Contact Us page, but I want to make sure my situation will be rectified. I've spoken to "managers" on the phone before and most of them have all been rude, and give attitude and end up making me more frustrated.

Anyone have any luck with the Share a Concern?

Smartswine
I Plan to Stick Around

if I'm not mistaking in cases where managers can't resolve your issue the next step for you should be to contact Office of the President
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Smartswine is correct.

Though... upon further inspections.. it looks like the site has changed.

The normal office of the president escalate thing there, is no longer.. and only the share a concern thing.

So this may be the new start of the escalation process now.  There is the follow up option on it..

User14
I'm a Trusted Contributor

There seems to be some confusion about where you go on this user to user forum to post an idea or post something that you think is useful feedback, not gripes. The idea thread seems to be discontinued, but you are told to go to Share a Concern.  This is all I could find so I am posting here.  I noted that the escalation process for a concern to the OOP has been discontinued as well.  My particular issue is to make a suggestion to improve a "troubleshooting" process so that clients do not spin their wheels changing equipment for no good reason. 

What is the proper protocol to provide feedback to Rogers (not the user to user forum) about about your experiences and you just want to suggest an improvement that will be acknowledged?  Where do you go for that?

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@User14

You are correct there is no easy way to find this information at the moment and there was a time there was a spot to share a concern and one for share a compliment.

https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/office-of-the-ombudsman

Customer Feedback
At Rogers, we make customer service our first priority. If you have a comment or concern that you’d like to share with us, please visit rogers.com/contactus. To ensure that you’re served as efficiently as possible, please make a choice that best describes the issue you’re experiencing.

If the Customer Care team can’t provide you with the appropriate assistance, please ask to speak to a member of the Management Team. Or share your concern with the Management Team or the Office of the President on the web.

If the concern is still not resolved, you may write to the Office of the Ombudsman.
Rogers is the only telecommunications carrier in North America to have an Ombudsman to provide an independent review of customers' problems. Our goal is to make it easier for our customers to do business with Rogers."

So, from this link for the FAQ, we have only the one link for comments or concerns, the escalation process, and the link for Office of the President and the Management Team are the same.

So, guess you would have to ask for contact from the office of the president directly.

They give an email address, fax and address for the Ombudsman, and then provide the information on CCTC.

Hope that helps.

The FAQ got changed in June this year.

Bruce

User14
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@BS wrote:

Customer Feedback
At Rogers, we make customer service our first priority. If you have a comment or concern that you’d like to share with us, please visit rogers.com/contactus. To ensure that you’re served as efficiently as possible, please make a choice that best describes the issue you’re experiencing.

It is ironic that there is no right place here  Help us direct you to the right place

to tell Rogers there is a problem providing their priority customer service here: Help and Support

It is like asking for directions and being told "You can't get there from here." 

Am I missing something? Do they want people to suggest improvements or not?

All I want to do is tell them that one of their web pages 

Slow Internet | Troubleshooting Speed Issues

needs to be amended to add a crucial first step. Make sure there is no disruption or outage in your area  first. 

In my case the home phone, TV and internet didn't work and it was intermittent/slow for some time. I had to use a 4G/LTE mobile device to CALL tech support, which I now have in my contacts. The customer situation doesn't seem to be taken into consideration in this problem scenario.