Setting volume on the digital box - NextBox 3.0

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Setting volume on the digital box - NextBox 3.0

OK, replaced my old HD PVR with the new NextBox 3.0 - all has worked seamlessly, I just find the volume is much lower (on my old PVR I'd have my volume around 13 - and there was a volume adjustment on the front of the box - on the NextBox, I have my volume over 20 and there is nothing on front of the box).

Does anyone know how to set the volume on the digital box, or does it just come fixed from Cisco?

***Edited labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Setting volume on the digital box - NextBox 3.0

@RussD27 wrote:

OK, replaced my old HD PVR with the new NextBox 3.0 - all has worked seamlessly, I just find the volume is much lower (on my old PVR I'd have my volume around 13 - and there was a volume adjustment on the front of the box - on the NextBox, I have my volume over 20 and there is nothing on front of the box).

Does anyone know how to set the volume on the digital box, or does it just come fixed from Cisco?

So I take it you use your tv to control the volume on a day to day basis?

Try setting the audio range...Settings..Audio..Audio Range(i think)....settings can be wide, normal, or narrow.