Setting default Rogers Yahoo email Text colour.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Setting default Rogers Yahoo email Text colour.

I seem to be able to get the text size  to default (stay at 14) but the text colour always reverts back to black instead of the blue I select. Is there anyway to always have it default to blue all the time?

Also are there any e-mail notification sounds for new messages when they come in.

Thanks folks.

Mike and Sue

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Setting default Rogers Yahoo email Text colour.

if you are referring to the new mail sound when you are logged into the web mail portal, that is not customizable, it is set by the web page programmers, most likely yahoo. If you check your e-mail using a client like outlook, outlook express or eudora, you are in luck as most of those apps have sound profiles which are customizable.

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

IS it Rogers email.. or Yahoo email.. are you in the right place.. YAHOO email questions need to go to YAHOO... if you can get there..

I'm Here A Lot

It is Rogers Yahoo mail my  friend.

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Yeah and Rogers created it and knows how it works!.. seriously you will have greater luck fixing your Yahoo mail problems on the yahoo mail site..

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/helpcentral/

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@semirural wrote:

It's just a "branding" - Rogers don't actually run Yahoo Mail.  Better skip the middle man and talk to Yahoo directly.