Service Interruption

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Service Interruption

No internet or cable

***Added Labels***

Re: Service Interruption

Greetings @Melissalucie79,

I see you are new to the Rogers community--welcome!! And congrats on your first post here. 🙂

Disruptions to your services can really put a damper on your day, I'm sorry to hear about this. Can you please clarify which City/Province you are located in? By any chance, has the service returned? Sometimes, rebooting your equipment may help--you can do so by unplugging the power cord for about 1 minute and then allow it a few minutes to boot back up. 

Also, feel free to bookmark our Service Interruptions status board to check for any ongoing major outages that would be reported there. 

Thank you,

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

Re: Service Interruption

Toronto area code M6L

Re: Service Interruption - Toronto, Ontario

Hello, @inam1900.

Thank you for joining this conversation, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 

A service interruption can be quite disruptive. Has the service restored since you have posted here? 

If required we'd be happy to check it out for you, please send us a message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin