Service Area Coverage - 1 Year Still No Service - Kitchener/Waterloo - The Boardwalk

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Service Area Coverage - 1 Year Still No Service - Kitchener/Waterloo - The Boardwalk

Hello,

I am wrting this since it has been over a year and I have reported this multiple times. I have called into your Company and also wrote an email to your support reps multiple times but they don't seem to care even though this issue is affecting multiple customers.

The issue is that the following area has little to no service at all:

http://goo.gl/maps/kkUmt

Now I would understand since this was a relatively new area but I have waited almost a year and I am still not getting service in the buildings on the Boardwalk Plaza. I work retail and this also occurs to multiple customers per week where they will have no service at all so I know it is not an issue with my phone. When I get told multiple times to reset my phone settings by your reps it is pretty annoying. The issue is definitely with your service and not with our cellular devices.

In fact Bell customers get full bars inside the buildings on the strip yet Rogers customers get either Edge network or No Service at all. I went into your Rogers Store in the Boardwalk Plaza and they also told me they rarely get any service. That is pretty embarassing that you don't have good coverage to your own locations.

Could you send a Rogers Technician into Sport Chek - The Boardwalk and stand in the store to run some tests. You will see that there is no coverage at all in the area. I can assure you this happens to multiple other customers as well as all our staff using Rogers.

If nothing is done about this I will have no choice but to switch providers as I am sure other people that work on the Plaza that wan't service will have to do as well.

Thanks,

Mike Nicoll

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Service Area Coverage - 1 Year Still No Service - Kitchener/Waterloo - The Boardwalk

Hello jnicoll50

I will have to back you up on this. I was there not to long ago multiple times & i barely got service my self let alone my friends i was with. My one buddy with Bell got full bars LTE there yet with Rogers nothing.

It is a embarrassment that even the Rogers store can not get any signal let alone any customer. I have noticed that places that Rogers barely has any signal, its not really monitored or barely even watched.

Emailing does not exist anymore so that could be why the emails are not being replied back to u. Calling in will do little to nothing unless multiple people from the same location call in & keep reporting it. I do agree tho that Rogers needs to really look at this & fix this issue ASAP.

I would agree & understand why you would switch!.

Updated Solution

I would recommend calling into our technical support team and have them review your device. They may be able to escalate the issue once they have reviewed your account. 

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation