Searching for Nextbox 2.0 User Guide

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oaky
I Plan to Stick Around

Searching for Nextbox 2.0 User Guide

Hi All: I hooked up my Nextbox 2.0 (Model # 8642) yesterday but the unit came with no information/User Guide. I've been trying to locate one both online and directly from the Rogers 'live chat'. However the person at the other end of the 'live chat' told me they aren't allowed to send emails out.

Go figure? They sell the product but can't send the appropriate inofrmation out to the customer who purchased thge unit. Frankly I'm not at all surprised.

In any case can anyone provide me with the link or address in which to obtain ot download the User Guide for my unit, the Nextbox 2.0, *Model # 8642).

Thank you.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Searching for Nextbox 2.0 User Guide

There actually never HAS been a user guide for the nextbox series... least not a perfect one.

http://downloads.rogers.com/cable/userguides/Rogers_Enhanced_Guide.pdf

Thats about the only thing i have seen for it.

If there are any other questions, you can ask here and one of us other experienced users might be able to answer it.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Searching for Nextbox 2.0 User Guide

There actually never HAS been a user guide for the nextbox series... least not a perfect one.

http://downloads.rogers.com/cable/userguides/Rogers_Enhanced_Guide.pdf

Thats about the only thing i have seen for it.

If there are any other questions, you can ask here and one of us other experienced users might be able to answer it.

View solution in original post