Screen Protector

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Screen Protector

Something that may seem a little lame from a pretty new BB user.  Any reason that one can't use the screen protector that comes on the BB screen?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Screen Protector

If your refering to the piece of plastic they say to remove before use, then yes you can its just not designed to be a screen protector so you can still risk damaging your screen since it easily peels off.  My sister has kept the piece of plastic on her 9700 since december and it still on there with no issues, except some fuzz stuck on the "sticky" side.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info ne14t.  I'll get the real ones. It's just a thought as a stop gap until I pick them up.  With how often I have to clean these, I better see if the come in 100 packs! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Try and look for some of the higher end plastic film protectors, I had one on my iPhone 3GS that you could wash and once it dried off you could easily stick it back on.  I am not sure if they are made that way or its just a bonus but it was really nice cause that fuzz that builds up under them is annyoing.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks again.  What's the word on using lens cleaning solution to clean a screen? I mean the stuff that is for eye glasses.