Samsung s4 wifi connection issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Samsung s4 wifi connection issue

I have just moved from New Zealand to Canada and bought a Rogers sim for my Samsung Galaxy s4 mini. I am having issues with texting and wifi. I cannot seem to send nor properly receive texts, and (home) wifi now does not work on either sim for certain apps - namely Snapchat, Gmail and Instagram. My wifi connects fine and works for Messenger however not for any of the above.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung s4 wifi connection issue

Hello @hollyjnz

It seems that you did everything correctly. I would suggest taking it into a Rogers store tomorrow morning and seeing what's going on and if they can fix it for u!

View solution in original post

All Replies
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hollyjnz

Have you set up everything correctly in the settings and APN?. Have you tried contacting Rogers Tech Support as well about this issue?
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @Meowmix,

As far as I know everything is set up as it should be. I have contacted them - they resent a signal to my phone and I have power cycled it, but this hasn't seemed to have helped.

I think physically taking it in to a shop is probably the way to go...

Cheers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hollyjnz

It seems that you did everything correctly. I would suggest taking it into a Rogers store tomorrow morning and seeing what's going on and if they can fix it for u!

View solution in original post