Samsung Note 4 Edge SM-N915G LTE Connection Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Samsung Note 4 Edge SM-N915G LTE Connection Issue

I recently bought a factory unlocked Samsung Note 4 Edge SM-N915G. Im having some trouble getting it connected to the Rogers LTE bands. I've gone through the APN settings with a Rogers tech who was very helpful but this didnt work. Is there anyone out there that can help?

***Edited Labels.***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Samsung Note 4 Edge SM-N915G LTE Connection Issue

Hi @BTsats, welcome to the forums!

I’d like to help. We have sent you a PM, please check our Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Samsung Note 4 Edge SM-N915G LTE Connection not appear in Network Mode

Hello is there somebody who can solve my problem? I just bought a Galaxy Note Edge + 4G ( SM-N915G) in Singapore.

I used my telephone in Indonesia and I used a 4g LTE simcard from Indonesia but the problem is in Network Mode I can't see the LTE activation. people said when you insert a 4G simcard it wil automaticly appers in the network Mode but it doesn't happen.

Is here somebody who can solve this problem for me so I can activate the LTE function in Network Mode to use 4g.

Thnks

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Note 4 Edge SM-N915G LTE Connection not appear in Network Mode

Unfortunately I wasnt able to find a solution to this problem.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

From what I understand there’s a hidden menu for the Network Mode.

Maybe the following thread can assist?

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Android/thread-id/26612

Let me know if that helps!Smiley Happy

@RogersPrasana 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BTSats

You need to go into the hidden menus and turn it in that way to make it work. Samsung has done this for a reason.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

I think @BTsats tried entering the hidden menu using the instructions on the post mentioned above but it didn't work for his model because the instructions were for a Korean model.... @Meowmix do you know how to enter the hidden menu for @BTsats Model ? Could you post?

@BTsats Ever end up getting into the hidden menu?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Sorry, I thought I had replied to this. I was not able to access the hidden menu to activavte the disabled bands if it is at all possible.