Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello thumper

Hmm it should show it there!. I would call back to make sure the order is still in the system
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I talked to someone yesterday and someone today  via livechat. 

They say it is ordered but don't see any updates and I will get a email when it has been shipped. 

I don't feel very confident. I will check out some local stores for stock. 

Thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone getting the S view Case or are you going third party?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orijahnal

I do not trust the third part ones. No accessories are being sold in Toronto yet. no Best Buy Or Future sho[p or any carrier stores have them at all.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Some rogers stores are carrying both the S view and gel cases...I'm thinking about grabbing an S View until my Neo hybrid and glass screen protector show up.  I got a cheap third party hard case from best buy but doesn't offer much proctection.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orijahnal

which ones? I called every single one in Toronto & they said they have nothing :/. I am also looking for the battery kit. Might buy that from Crackberry.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am going to get a sview i was going to order the cheap aftermarket s view from ebay until i can get a deal on a original one. Does anyone know if when you fold the sview case over the back if it covers the camera? I believe the note one did.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Note 2 one i mean.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As of today most Rogers stores downtown in the eaton or bay area have either s-view or gel cases.  No battery kits as yet. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orijahnal

Oh okay. I got a Spigen case from Amazon which is going to ship out on Thrusday. Looking for a battery kit but i guess my only choice is getting it from Crackberry & got knows when it will ship lol