Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craftatall
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Fully charged my Note 3 started putting it thru the paces 7am Monday used it relentlessly today texting.. email... pics... music... downloading.. Watching videos I did everything to the extreme ... It's now 811pm I'm at 3%... Absolutely incredible very pleased with everything I've experienced today ... And thank you forum peeps appreciated all the info n future info as we all geek out ...
Movieesa
I've Been Around

Hi guys just a quick question I was thinking about buying the Note 3 outright and wanted to know is the phone locked to Rogers or if I change providers can the phone be used on any provider.  Reason being i recently moved from Vancouver to Regina and I feel Rogers is lack luster in this town.  Thank you for the help.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello movieesa

No its still locked to Rogers. You need to pay another $50 for Rogers to unlock it or check a website / store to unlock it for less. Every carrier is like this.
charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if there is any shortage at all for the Note 3 in white?  My useless corporate rep can't seem to get any phones and to my understanding, they have them sitting in Rogers store. but of course, I have to wait for my turtle rep to locate one themselves.. which at this rate is looking like 2014.. Honestly corporate reps for Rogers is borderline embarrasing they way they operate

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

None that i know or heard of. Most Rogers stores i know have the White & Black in stock.
charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

UGH of course... just my incompetent corporate authorized dealer..
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

I heard the same thing for the LG G2 with business accounts. They are still waiting for the devices. I am starting to think that Rogers is having issues with business accounts & whoever reserves devices on those accounts, will have to wait.
is2013
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a corporate account. I just reseved it on the normal site and picked it up from a rogers authorized dealer. They know how to upgrade your account from the corporate side. So you don't need to reserve through the business account. The only thing with corporate account is that you'll have to be bound by 3 years contract, if you don't buy it outright.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello is2013

Not all stores can do this tho. The systems won't allow certain stores to access business / corporate accounts.
is2013
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya you have to find the store near your using location finder from rogers.com/business
That lists all the stores that can access your business accounts