Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello Gravol

Honestly this is the the best smartphone / superphone i have ever used!.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So, I synced my google account and that worked great. I was under impression that once I log into google I will get my apps automatically downloaded to my new phone (at least paid apps). Nothing got downloaded. Do I have to re-install all of the apps again and purchase some of them again?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix! It still just shows my old phone, though. I guess it might take a bit for it to update that?

P.s. Sorry for the blank post!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aml

No when it shows that you have a credit for your old device, that its for the $50 mail in rebate
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Aprilia

you still own all your purchased apps....just log into play.google.com and look under My Apps and you'll see everything you previously had installed.  You can simply click install on the computer and your apps will be downloaded to your device.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

So i bought the SPIGEN Note 3 case

http://www.amazon.ca/SPIGEN-Samsung-Galaxy-Protective-Protection/dp/B00DCIZKPM

Also i bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 official Battery kit!

http://ca.crackberry.com/samsung-btc-and-battery-kit-ebk800buwegca/8A37A15545.htm

Both are going to be express. If by tomorrow Future shop or Best Buy has the Battery kit, i will cancel it with Crackberry & get it from the store.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys,

Got some bad news on my end unfortunately. My jet black shipped to the Vancouver warehouse (Delta, BC) yesterday afternoon, but it still hasn't reached my nearby Authorized Dealer. I visited the shop anyway, but the lady didn't know it was launching today and didn't know the pricing. After looking up the no-term price online, she quoted me $800 because of a +$100 charge for buying outright for this dealer's policy. Is this true from everyone else's experiences? I'm trying to just buy it outright without resigning a contract.

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello motolinus

Sometimes they can do that BUT its not a policy i know of. You should ask them to show you where it states that.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello motolinus

Try the laughed cellcom picked mine up from there this morning no problrms..New west store I was waiting on hadn't received mine yet either
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my note 3... now hunting for accessories. Spent 2 hrs at the rogers plus store to get two phones activated. At first it was not getting the price and it ended up being a special case for me since I'm a business account and they had to renew my contact for 3 years to get a lower upgrade price of 229.99.

Oh well. Going to have some fun with the new toy/tool.