Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Note 3 and smart gear

Hello Elge87

At the moment, no Canadian carrier has released this info. This may just be for the third party retailers such as Best Buy & Future shop. The carriers have not even added a page for the Note 3 let alone.

I would wait until tomorrow or Thursday to see if they say anything. Not many will buy the Galaxy Smart gear tho.
Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

I hope so! Looking forward to my first android device!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gravol

I hope so too!. You will love the Note 3!!
Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around

I come from iphone and
have the iphone 5 and been apple guy since the 3G... It's a welcomed change!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gravol

i have owned all the iPhone's that Apple has released. I personally like Android as i am able to customize it my way & have widgets ( Live tiles)
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Still #6 & Open at 7:51pm EST.

Seems that only the white ones will be going to the store on Friday unless somehow the black ones go IN PROGRESS later tonight or tomorrow & somehow make it to the store on Friday.

kinda ticking me off right now. I am so sure Samsung shipped Jet Black ones with the white..
Samina
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Haha I feel you! I actually thought that they'd ship the black ones first haha. I think it'll be In Progress by tomorow.

Fingers crossed. If not then I'm going to call every Rogers store on Friday and eventually find one. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samina

Thankfully i work a few stores away from a Rogers store right beside the BMO Tower in Toronto. I work 9am SO if anything, i can always go around 10 & see if they have any. I can tell my work i am gone for a bit LOL.

I hope we all go IN PROGRESS tomorrow!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Samsung Galaxy Note 3: $249.99 on a 2-year or is $750. The image says " Please see upcoming communuication for pricing and details but MobileSyrup has received info from tipsters those are the prices!.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/10/01/rogers-pricing-for-the-note-3-lumia-1020-and-galaxy-s4-mini/

Samina
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Lol lucky you! 

Ouuuu nice! I thought it would be around 299 price range but 249 is even better. I'm gonna pay around 650$ including my FlexTab. Can't wait haha.