Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello Rogerlebo

Remember tho, even if the store gets it on Wednesday or Thursday lets say, they can NOT give them out until Friday ( launch day). You will however know its there & i am sure the store will call you / u can call after a few hours to see!

You are welcome!.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello CC82

Great to see! Sadly i am #6 for the Jet Black & still OPEN status.

We will see if Rogers got any Jet Black Or waiting until the white ones are done & then do the Black ones!I am really hope the Jet Black go IN PROGRESS AS WELL!.

I Plan to Stick Around

I called today and got a quote price for $229.99!

I Plan to Stick Around

BTW

Jet Black is still #52 - OPEN

White is IN PROGRESS.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello LSFT

That could be correct BUT i would not trust the reps word unless i see it for my self. Last year the Note 2 was $299 on a 3 Year term & then was going down & down to $199.

I would love if the Note 3 would be $229 BUT want to see if first to believe it. Sad thing is that Rogers does not show the pricing anywhere & there is no leak for the pricing with Rogers or any other carrier.  Only Wind lol.

Yea it seems White is going to go IN PROGRESS today & now Black unless they do Black as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry got busy with work.

I was #67 in white.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello is2013

Its okay. Most White ones have gone IN PROGRESS status meanwhile the Jet Black ones are still OPEN status.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully, black ones will go in progress by tomorrow. I can't imagine them not having both on the same day.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello is2013

That is what i am thinking as well. I really doubt Samsung Canada just shipped Rogers frost white Note 3's & none for the jet black.

What i am think is that maybe they have them in stock but just did the white first & then the black ones & if the do not have time will do them tomorrow OR in reality they never got black ones which i really doubt they never got any.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #16 for white and I'm in progress too.. This is so much less aggravation then the 5s.. I saw someone talking about getting a 64gb microSD.. Shouldnt we only need a 32gb one since it comes with 32gb already??