Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello LSFT

I am thinking Rogers, Future Shop and Best Buy. I finish work at 1pm so by 2 I should have the phone and then try to find accessories if Rogers doesn't have anything.

I want the S-view case and the extra battery with the charging pod.
peggerboi
I Plan to Stick Around

I was 34 and at this moment STILL IN PROGRESS! Rogers never fails to surprise me! Wow just wow!! Lol
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello peggerboi

Wow either the system never changed the status yet it shipped OR they didn't ship it out.

It seems weird that most of ours shipped but not urs and another users
king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

So you're saying that because almost all others has shipped and our are sill IN PROGRESS may mean that it's either shipped or in progress?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello king_tut

It could be that the system isn't showing it's shipped yet it has shipped. Sometimes the systems do this. Remmeber they are computers lol. Maybe yours went late and UPS didn't accept it so it has to be shipped out today.
SwordFish99
I Plan to Stick Around

Something must be wrong with your order. I was 58 and mine has been shipped.if you were 52 you should get it before me.
king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea, and I was 224, but some people in the 300s have had theirs marked as shipped as well.
allanligon
I Plan to Stick Around

i don't understand the numbering, i'm on 6th but my status is still OPEN? i just placed a reservation yesterday. wht does this mean?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello allanligon

Yours most likely won't ship until next week. You are #6 for the color around Canada.
allanligon
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks meowmix.. i guess i have to wait 😞 btw, does this reservation for new contracts only? i'm still under contract with rogers..