cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 3?

Andrew250
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Rogers!

Samsung's latest rendition of it's Note Series, the Note 3, is rumored to be release September 4th.  When will us lonely Canadians get it?

Regards,

Andy

***edited labels***

866 REPLIES 866

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello charlo1108

Only iPhones have issues like this. The S2 had issues kinda like this BUT the people that reserved, waited a few days & got the devices. Nothing compare to this tho. No other device has a high volume like this & issues like this.

The Note 3 does in Europe / USA. I have been checking a lot of sites & there is a lot of hype for it. Just not on the Canadian side tho.

US carriers are releasing it already. It seems Samsung Canada is telling carriers not to really advertise it as much until most likely next week. The phone is amazing tho.

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around
Hi!

Last week, after the reservation, I was #11 in line.
The day after, I was #10 in line.
This morning, I am #9 in line.

Wow!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Rogerlebo

Very nice!! I am still #6 for Jet black. It's okay next Friday we shall have them in out hands!

orijahnal
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone been able to confirm that we will receive a $100 credit if you purchase both the Note 3 and Galaxy Gear on launch weekend and is this from the provider or some kinda rebate from Samsung?

http://www.androidincanada.ca/android-phones/samsung-canada-officially-announces-the-coming-of-the-n...

#88 on the waiting list

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello orijahnal

At this moment, Samsung Canada nor any other carrier has announced they will carry the Samsung Galaxy Gear. It could be announced OR given to is at the store at our choice but nothing yet.

I am guessing u have to send in the receipt or take a picture of it and Samsung will auto send u a cheque OR something to get the $100 back. Contact Samsung Canada for more info on this.