Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello kyleh

At this moment, Rogers nor any other carrier has announced if they will carry the Galaxy Gear Smartwatch. Most likely they will announce it when the Galaxy Note 3 comes out in October.

As for the release of the Note 3. Word has it that it will be releases in Canadian markets on October 4th. As for which carrier will release it then and how much? That will be announced by Rogers at some point within the next couple of days or weeks.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/09/06/samsung-galaxy-note-3-and-galaxy-gear-coming-to-canada-on-october-...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As usual we are behind the times here in canada..at&t is already taking preorders for the note 3.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jlannen

Well October 4th should be the release date in North America so most likely this upcoming week Rogers and the rest will put it on reservations
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

is rogers going to have pre-orders for samsung galaxy gear smart watch 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kyleh

At this moment there is no news if or when Rogers will be carrying the Samsung Gear smart watch. Once they announce it, more info will come out then.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh man come on Rogers put it on preorder already. This is like the note 2 riddle last year. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello msb2004

I do agree but remember no other Canadian carrier has it on pre order yet. Not even best buy or future shop. So it means no carrier will do it until the iPhone 5S and 5C is release most likely. Hopefully they will soon but i will wait until the launch and go to the store and get one
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Don't care about the iPhone.

Want info on pre order Note 3 and the Gear.

Please and Thank You

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Galactuc55

At this moment, the only info that Rogers has released is that they will carry the Note 3. They have NOT said anything about the Smartwatch. As the pre orders? No info on that as well. Wait until they announce it on Facebook and on their site.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

The Note 3 is up to reserve now!