cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 3?

Andrew250
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Rogers!

Samsung's latest rendition of it's Note Series, the Note 3, is rumored to be release September 4th.  When will us lonely Canadians get it?

Regards,

Andy

***edited labels***

866 REPLIES 866

Re: Samsung Note 3?

LSFT
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes.. my BAD.. still OPEN... and hoping for IN PROGRESS.. so I typed IN PROGRESS.. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello orijahnal

Outright price is $750 & the 2 year pricing is $249.99

They give you 7 days. The email says 4 days so you can go pick it up faster lol.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello LSFT

Its okay:P. I honestly am checking it every 1-5 minutes to see if it will change but sadly it has not. Hopefully tomorrow or else i will be going to the store while i am supposed to be working LOL

shmandap_87
I've Been Around
Anyone know of If Rogers is getting the 16th or 32gb?

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

I’m #9 for white.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Blanc classique

Wooooowwww!

I received email on my computer yesterday at 23:47.

I received SMS on my Galaxy S4 at 23:47.

I’m very very excited!!!!

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi shmandap_87!

Rogers is getting the 32gb.

It is the same for every other carrier.

The reason is that Samsung does not make Galaxy Note 3 with 16gb.

Bye!.

arnonefamily
I Plan to Stick Around

Moved up from 220 to 213. Black.

Still OPEN however.

LSFT
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still #52.  So people just cancelled. I guess they got the price and decided not to go forward.

arnonefamily
I Plan to Stick Around

Will the black ship this week?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello arnonefamiky

They should ship this week. Mind you they should go IN PROGRESS today.

I am #6 still

king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone aware of the potential of us getting the $50 "mail-in" rebate for upgrading on a 2 year term?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello  king_tut

Once you go to the store, you will see a price of $299.99 for the Note 3. Once you do the mail in rebate online at home, the $50( rebate will apply on your next invoice (with the device price). They won't take $50 already from the $249 price.

Either way tho, once you do the mail in rebate after the upgrade, you will charged  $249.99 for it on you next invoice 

king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around
Oh ok, thanks! I was hoping we'd get the rebate on top of the $249.99 price! Wishful thinking obviously. 😛

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello King_tut

Sadly they used to to do this years agom( 3-4years ago) but since then they stopped it. They added another $50 ontop of the price of the phone & you had to send in a mail in rebate form or do it online so the $50 can be taken off.

tierackk
I Plan to Stick Around
Thanks for all the info Meowmix. I'm #4 for the jet black and its still open...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello tierackk

You are welcome!. it wont change until later on today. Remember its still 9:28am EST. So the warehouse team is just starting.

If it does not change until tonight, my answer would just call stores on Friday morning & see if they have any in stock. I really do not know why Whites went into progress then shipped but the black ones are still in open status. I really doubt Samsung shipped them only white...

Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around
Sadly...still open witch means I'll be calling stores on Friday! Aha...oh well at least you guys with white get yours!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Gravol

If they change it into progress today, tomorrow they will ship out. The white ones went into progress Monday & shipped out Yesterday. 1 day difference.

If that does not happen by today, then i would start calling stores Friday. There is a small chance that tomorrow they may go in progress & ship out friday in which we will end up getting them Monday instead lol.

Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around
I would still probably call stores Friday aha...I presume I would still get my 40$ reservation fee back if I did such a thing?

lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around
Rogers said even you have reserved a phone, you still can go to the store and get one from there, and cancel your reservation, if they have shipped it, you still can call the store and tell them you don't want it any more, and they will refund you.

Looks like I will have to go to the stores to get one on Friday, anyone knows usually what time the stores will open their doors?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Gravol

You will get the $40 reservation fee back once you cancel the order OR when it ships out.