Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello Jtull

Nope, none at all! Mine works just fine
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix !
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Jtull,

I had that problem at first but I think I fixed it: go to your wifi settings and press the menu button, then advanced settings. Make sure "Auto Network Switch" is unchecked. Mine hasn't dropped since. 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aml

That how mine was from the start!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Anyone here experiencing some compass issues? Always need to recalibrate or reboot to get the compass ligning up precisely? I've checked a few Rogers demo units, and they have this issue. Sometimes when I fire a compass app up it gets stuck on a pole and moves left or right, but when I rotate my device on like a 75 degree turn, it will go crazy and then lign itself up to a different pole.

A reboot usually fixes this, but when I'm in a car, sometimes it doesnt line up correctly, is there a lot of magnetic interference in Canada?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

i ordered mine on Oct 3rd, im STILL 16th on the waitlist and havent moved up in the past 3 days, so frustrating!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cvbdbd

It wont move until sometime after Tuesday.. Yesterday, today and tomorrow they are closed for long weekend.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am so upset. My note 3 s pen is moving the screen when not even touching. Looked it up and said to tighten something in the spen which I did. still didnt work,

**edited for content**

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jessebuch1999

Hmm mine works just fine. No issues like that with my S-pen
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've got a question and don't know who to turn to. The email address (in Gmail) link embedded in an email crashes the app on my Note 3 for some odd reason. To clarify, I attempted to click on the email address (link) that is in another email to email the other person directly but it says "Unfortunately the Android app has stopped working". What can be done to fix this?? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!