Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Just wondering where did you got your phone from?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cecilia1255

Most if us reserved it when the Rogers reservation was up for the Note 3
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

EDIT> nevermind. I just checked again and it is gone now for the note 3. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello thumper

Its not in reservation system anymore because the device has been released & launched.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey MM - I ordered Note 3 Monday from a dealer (I have a business account) - says they don't get stock until next week. Any idea what the delay would be?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tunefisher

It could be that they only had limited stock. I know a few people that reserved it the last day & theirs just got shipped out. Also some Rogers stores do not have any in stock.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks MM - you know what it's like waiting for a new toy!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

Handwriting to text does not work.

A patch was installed from Play Store while setting the phone.

But to make the patch working, we have to restart Galaxy Note 3.

Details here :

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/124060-having-trouble-with-the-handwriting-recognition-on-your-samsu...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

There is way to get the highest speed possible on LTE network.

To do so, we have to force Galaxy Note 3 onto band 7.

Last May, I had a discussion with a guy named Steve Punter on Howard forum concerning Galaxy S4.

The same forcing works for Galaxy Note 3.

Here is a part of the discussion :

As I noted in my review for the S4:

To force the S4 onto Band 7 you start the dialer and type *#2263#. This displays the ServiceMode menu, from which you touch on option 4 (LTE Band Preference). From the resulting menu you select option 5 (LTE B7). Now, as long as you have Band 7 where you are, the phone will lock (and stayed locked) on a 2600 MHz LTE signal.

However, please note that while in this mode you are on LTE only, thus you cannot make or receive phone calls, though everything else will work fine including text messaging. To return to standard mode, follow the above instructions, but instead of choosing LTE Band Preference, just choose option 1 (automatic).

Here is the whole discussion :

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1755066-Rogers-LTE-speed-tests-1-4-mile-times-go-here!/pa...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogerlebo

Pretty cool thing but i find it useless.  Why? \Whats the point of switching it to band 7 if you can't call... I rather have access to calling as well then higher data speeds to be honest. I get 120+mbps on my Note 3. Most of the times so that is pretty good for me. Also if anyone wants to do this, make sure u wont call or have calls coming threw