Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello Ricky17

I am not seeing this issue. Rather i see better speeds on my Note 3 then S4 lol. It could just be the tower or something.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

If you go for the 2 year plan on the corporate side, its the same cost as the consumer side to upgrade to a new device.  If you choose the 3 year plan, you save a measly $20.. Its not worth it since with business, you pay $10 for each month for early upgrade fee.. so If I get a 2 year contract now, in 12 months, it will cost me $120 to upgrade (12 mths early from the 2 year mark).. but if I get a 3 year contract, it will cost me $240 to upgrade in a year (24 mths from the 3 year mark).. So you save $20 now but pay $120 down the road (if you choose to upgrade after a year)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

They can't force you only be able to sign a 3 year contract since the laws have changed now to allow 2 year contracts.. I would speak to a different rep since they all seem to tell different stories and half of them have no idea what is gong on
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well it's a lil too late for me since I already signed the contract, but it was my understanding that the 2 year contract rule doesn't really come in to effect till Dec 2013. So I'm hoping after 2 years, they will give me some leeway.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone heard of the jet blacks being on backorder? 

I ordered mine on Friday. They told me it was in stock but are not sure when it would ship. 

Now when I log in to my rogers it does not show device was ordered. I called and they said it is ordered but wont show online becasue it was ordered over the phone. 

I am just trying to determine if I should wait or try to find a store that has one. 

Thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Ya, black is hard to find, called several stores in the GTA, no one had any...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AnonymousUser

If you already have a Rogers cellphone & you have installed the My Rogers app, go into the app via 3G or LTE & go to More - Device order status. It will tell you there.

I know some Best buys & Future shops in Scarborough & Whitby have Black ones.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone has trouble charging through just the computer? It seems to charge ever so slowly for me
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Meowmix, 

When I do that on myaccount on my s3. It says I have no pending orders. Customer service is saying it is becasue I ordered it over the phone I may not be able to see the status. 

Thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello is2013

Nope. Mind you my laptop & desktop have the UBS 3.0 blue USB so nothing here. Tried it at work with the old USB & worked still.