cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 3?

Andrew250
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Rogers!

Samsung's latest rendition of it's Note Series, the Note 3, is rumored to be release September 4th.  When will us lonely Canadians get it?

Regards,

Andy

***edited labels***

866 REPLIES 866

Re: Samsung Note 3?

bethj
I've Been Around

Anyone have the $50 rebate link they can share with me?

Login to your Rogers account

Goto Product and Services

Look for the phone rebate

Is anyone having issue charging their Note 3? I left mine plugged in overnight and it wasn't even close to being fully charged. I used the USB cable that came with the phone.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello chinoxii

Nope mine is charging just fine. Using the S4 charging

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello bethj

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

Craftatall
I've Been Around
Fully charged my Note 3 started putting it thru the paces 7am Monday used it relentlessly today texting.. email... pics... music... downloading.. Watching videos I did everything to the extreme ... It's now 811pm I'm at 3%... Absolutely incredible very pleased with everything I've experienced today ... And thank you forum peeps appreciated all the info n future info as we all geek out ...

Movieesa
I've Been Around

Hi guys just a quick question I was thinking about buying the Note 3 outright and wanted to know is the phone locked to Rogers or if I change providers can the phone be used on any provider.  Reason being i recently moved from Vancouver to Regina and I feel Rogers is lack luster in this town.  Thank you for the help.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello movieesa

No its still locked to Rogers. You need to pay another $50 for Rogers to unlock it or check a website / store to unlock it for less. Every carrier is like this.

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if there is any shortage at all for the Note 3 in white?  My useless corporate rep can't seem to get any phones and to my understanding, they have them sitting in Rogers store. but of course, I have to wait for my turtle rep to locate one themselves.. which at this rate is looking like 2014.. Honestly corporate reps for Rogers is borderline embarrasing they way they operate

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello charlo1108

None that i know or heard of. Most Rogers stores i know have the White & Black in stock.

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
UGH of course... just my incompetent corporate authorized dealer..

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello charlo1108

I heard the same thing for the LG G2 with business accounts. They are still waiting for the devices. I am starting to think that Rogers is having issues with business accounts & whoever reserves devices on those accounts, will have to wait.

is2013
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a corporate account. I just reseved it on the normal site and picked it up from a rogers authorized dealer. They know how to upgrade your account from the corporate side. So you don't need to reserve through the business account. The only thing with corporate account is that you'll have to be bound by 3 years contract, if you don't buy it outright.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello is2013

Not all stores can do this tho. The systems won't allow certain stores to access business / corporate accounts.

is2013
I Plan to Stick Around
Ya you have to find the store near your using location finder from rogers.com/business
That lists all the stores that can access your business accounts

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello is2013

That is correct. That is the only way to know which stores. All searches in Scarborough link to a Rogers Authorized dealer, no Rogers plus store at all. You have to go to a authorized dealer to do business accounts which i would not trust as i have heard horror stories in the past but then again some stores are okay.

is2013
I Plan to Stick Around
Hmm I didn't know about that. It seemed to go ok for me thankfully.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello is2013

As long as the store looks legit & the reps are legit ( normal & can be trusted) you will be fine.

Ricky17
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Do you know why it seems there is a balance between LTE and voice ? when I get full bar on my note 3, it will change to 4G and when I got onlyl 1 bar, it will change to LTE. I am in Markham area. I dont have this issue with my note2 but it seems like it happens on note3 and my work blackberry Z10.  Both of them use LTE when bar is only 1 or 2, but 4G when bar is up to 3 or 4.  Any idea?

Thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Ricky17

Hm well the Note 3 does use Cat4 LTE so it could be the reason why.

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

@is2013

This is a "corporately paid" account so I cannot just walk in and do that, corporate paid accounts need level 1 access to do it which only the Rogers Rep handling our company has.. Its not even truly corporately paid, they just pay up front and then charge me on the back end so I get screwed from all sides for nothing.. I am trying to ASK the rep if I can indeed go in the store and then have the store call the rep to activate the upgrade but I can't even get the rep to respond to the question..

We cant even reserve it on the business reservation site either!!! You can only reserve the 5s or 5c on the business site, which is pointless because they don't ship those out either.. 

I've always had problems with this corporate dealer though.. Every device they never get it till way after.. useless