Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello King_tut

Go into WatchOn - Settings ( Via pressing the Menu button) - Add Room- Name Room - Add postal code - Rogers Cable Inc.. Now click on the little remote on the top right hand side. Pick the TV & Set up the TV you have. Then click on Set-top Box - Cisco ( if you live in Ontario, if not it may be Motorola ( See your Rogers cable box for the name) - Test Set - top box & you are done! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GAlactus55

I do not like the first one, that is not really for guys LOL. Second one is alright!. Here is the case i bought + express shipping.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00DCIZJ5S/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got a call at 12:30pm today (Monday) saying my reserved Note 3 was now available at the Rogers store in the Mapleview Mall (Burlington,ON).

I thanked the guy, but I picked mine up from another store in the mall on Friday on the day they were released, because your store was out of stock.  I got the impression this wasn't the first time he'd heard this.

I'm not sure quite what the point of the reservation system is, other than the minute amount of interest their gain on my $40 between the last bill and this next bill.  Perhaps as a gage of how popular the phone is going to be?  Who knows.

Regardless, I have my (jet black) Note 3, and I'm enjoying it very much.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Theycallmedoug

Its for that and also when the stores are sold out, this is a back up
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Anyone have the $50 rebate link they can share with me?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Login to your Rogers account

Goto Product and Services

Look for the phone rebate

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Is anyone having issue charging their Note 3? I left mine plugged in overnight and it wasn't even close to being fully charged. I used the USB cable that came with the phone.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chinoxii

Nope mine is charging just fine. Using the S4 charging
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bethj

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.