I can't wait to pick up mine tomorrow! I'm also happy to find out that I won't have to touch my current plan to upgrade my phone. Well, it will be a 2-year renewal but I can keep everything as is (i.e. price, data, etc.). 🙂 I'm also hunting for accessories. I'd like to get an S-view cover and the only place I've found to sell it is Canada Computers but they're on backorder.
Just got my Note 3!!! I haven't opened it up yet as I will be doing that later on tonight. The rep at the store sold 2 units already. Seems like many want it at this location and he just got another 3 people calling him about stock.
He didn't get any cases in but he did say either tomorrow or Monday at most.
Enjoy it all!!
soo i had this long chat with online support.. and they said they cant charge me 849 since im buying from the site and just usin them as a pick up location.. so technically i should be able to get it for 699 outright.. Then he goes and tells me if they dont, call customer support and get the store manager to talk to them.. no way am i payin 849
Anyone else purchasing a Spigen case for their Note 3 other than king_tut?
I'm looking at the Neo Hybrid Satin Silver case from Spigen:
Follow my steps below:
1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.
2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab
3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"
4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list
5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a "Get My Phone Rebate" Option.
click that & follow the steps!.