cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 3?

Andrew250
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Rogers!

Samsung's latest rendition of it's Note Series, the Note 3, is rumored to be release September 4th.  When will us lonely Canadians get it?

Regards,

Andy

***edited labels***

866 REPLIES 866

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Areocat
I Plan to Stick Around

I can't wait to pick up mine tomorrow!  I'm also happy to find out that I won't have to touch my current plan to upgrade my phone. Well, it will be a 2-year renewal but I can keep everything as is (i.e. price, data, etc.). 🙂  I'm also hunting for accessories.  I'd like to get an S-view cover and the only place I've found to sell it is Canada Computers but they're on backorder.

so apparently it cost 849 at a rogers authorized dealer. WTF telling me some dumb excuse how they pay more than 699 for the phone. Im telling them i pre order it online and technically im not buying from them just using them as a shipping location.. what a scam...

Areocat
I Plan to Stick Around

When I called Rogers, I was told that the phone costs $299, plus a $50 rebate with a 2-year contract.  If you buy the phone outright, you don't get a rebate.  If that's the case, I don't understand why the website shows $799!

king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around
Anoyone know what the little metal clip and 5 black pins in the baggy are for? lol Comes in the note 3 box but I have no idea what they are.....

orijahnal
I Plan to Stick Around

they are used as replacement stylus tips if the one your currently using breaks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

Just got my Note 3!!! I haven't opened it up yet as I will be doing that later on tonight. The rep at the store sold 2 units already. Seems like many want it at this location and he just got another 3 people calling him about stock.

He didn't get any cases in but he did say either tomorrow or Monday at most.

Enjoy it all!!

soo i had this long chat with online support.. and they said they cant charge me 849 since im buying from the site and just usin them as a pick up location.. so technically i should be able to get it for 699 outright.. Then he goes and tells me if they dont, call customer support and get the store manager to talk to them.. no way am i payin 849

Areocat
I Plan to Stick Around

Oops, you are correct. I meant $699 on the website, not $799 as I previously posted.  I do hope the store sells it to you for $699 without you having to go through more hassle.

king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around

@

I had the same issue where they couldn't do it and had to call it in and do the upgrade manually.  Aw well, wasn't a big deal at all... took maybe an extra 5 minutes and I was already playing around with my N3 to be while i waited.

KaeJS
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone else purchasing a Spigen case for their Note 3 other than king_tut?

I'm looking at the Neo Hybrid Satin Silver case from Spigen:

http://www.amazon.ca/SPIGEN-Samsung-Galaxy-Protective-Protection/dp/B00DCIZKPM

SouL3SS
I'm Here A Lot
got my note 3 for 699!..

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello king_tut

Exactly! At least u we got it and can use it now!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello KaeJS

I will most likely buy it as well! Good looking case for sure!! Hopefully it comes within the week if I buy now.

Aprilia
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up my Note 3 from the authorized dealer. Looks so sweet!

patoos
I Plan to Stick Around
I just got mine!!! I also ended up picking up a 64gb extreme for 95$ at FS with a price beat they had just gotten their first shipment in.

If the performance isn't much better than the ultra then I will put the extreme in the gopro and put the ultra in the phone

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Aprilia and patoos

Good to hear!! Have fun with it!

aml
I've Been Here Awhile
Just got mine this morning and it is awesome! I was apparently the first person to get one from that store according to the rep 🙂

Anyone know how we can claim the $50 rebate, though? I asked them to apply the cost to my bill if that matters.

Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around
Love. This. Phone. ....how did I have an iPhone for all these years!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aml

Follow my steps below:

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a "Get My Phone Rebate" Option.

click that & follow the steps!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Gravol

Honestly this is the the best smartphone / superphone i have ever used!.

Aprilia
I Plan to Stick Around
So, I synced my google account and that worked great. I was under impression that once I log into google I will get my apps automatically downloaded to my new phone (at least paid apps). Nothing got downloaded. Do I have to re-install all of the apps again and purchase some of them again?