Anyone else purchasing a Spigen case for their Note 3 other than king_tut?
I'm looking at the Neo Hybrid Satin Silver case from Spigen:
Follow my steps below:
1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.
2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab
3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"
4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list
5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a "Get My Phone Rebate" Option.
click that & follow the steps!.