cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 3?

Andrew250
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Rogers!

Samsung's latest rendition of it's Note Series, the Note 3, is rumored to be release September 4th.  When will us lonely Canadians get it?

Regards,

Andy

***edited labels***

866 REPLIES 866

Re: Samsung Note 3?

I've Been Around
i have been here reading all the posts since i made the reservation last week. thank you all for the updates and tips. it really helps me get through this "nerve-racking" yet exciting time. my jet black note 3 was delievered yesterday. i am going to pick it up afternoon after work.

i ordered 2 flip cases online, but i don't think they'll be arrive anytime soon. i am gonna rush to asian mall to get a case. no way i can stand having my phone naked, no way!

please keep on sharing your thoughts on using the phone.

have a great Note3 Day!! 🙂

lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around
Anyone got their phone yet? I will have to go and get it at 12:00pm

king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around
lagjazz,

I'm counting down the minutes..... Store opens at 10am, I'll be there at 9:55am! haha

lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around
Hi king_tut,

Watch out the line up! Haha! My store opens at 10:30am, hope they can find my phone when I get there. 🙂

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

I got it!

Very very nice!

Very very fast!

I love S-Pen.

lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around
You lucky boy! Rogerlebo

jessebuch1999
I Plan to Stick Around

If I am on my moms account. If she authorizes me on the account can I upgrade my phone to the note 3 without her?

lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around
I don't think so. It says on Rogers website "Only the account holder can pick up the device", you'd better talk to your mom first.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jessebuch1999

If your mom adds you on the account as a Level 1 authorized user, you can do it. Tell her ti call i, add you as a level one and leave a note on the account saying she did it.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello everyone.

Whoever received the Note 3, did the stores have accessories for it?

chinoxii
I'm Here A Lot
I am picking mine up today. I cancelled my iphone 5s gold after rogers told me that i have to wait 2months. Seriously? This will be my first android lol.

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix!

The store does not have any accessory.

The store has only 2 phones and they are the 2 phones that have been reserved.

Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around
I reserved mine to an authorized dealer or whatever it's called...so it got shipped the their warehouse..I was hoping it would have been delivered before I left for work...I scheduled some "appointments" this morning to make time to pick it up haaha

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello chinoxii

good to see you coming over to Android!! Hope u like it!

chinoxii
I'm Here A Lot
I will def love it. I've been wanting a larger screen for multi-tasking and watching videos. Lol good to see you here.

lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around
Me too, being with Apple for many years but tired about the tiny screens and all sort of restrictions, this Note 3 is my first Android phone, the only bad thing is I will lost all my investment in iTunes.

Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around
@lagjazz I'm sure there's a way to transfer your content to android device somehow anyway..

kchkwan
I'm Here A Lot
Use bump

Han0747
I'm Here A Lot

just used note3 less than an hour and can't go back to iphone's small screen already 🙂

orijahnal
I Plan to Stick Around

Was able to get a Black instead of the White I preordered....now the hunt begins for accessories which no one seems to have.  I'm going to keep the delivered screen cover on it until i could find a case.  Has anyone found a store that has cases in stock.

Significantly lighter than my Note 2 and the screen looks amazing.  It's weird phone actually feels smaller!  I don't even know how that is possible.

king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my note at 10am, in love with it as I knew I would be!

I'm still setting everything up but the S-Pen is working well and the phone is real quick!  Speedy as heck with no lag whatsoever.  I can't wait to throw a custom cleam ROM on this and really see it fly.

The store I was at only had 2 Black Note 3s, now only one left since I grabbed one.  They had no accessories available, but I really wasn't interested in their overprice3d accessories anyway.  I've already ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid case and a 32GB micro SD Sandisk Extreme, so I'm ready to go!  Not a fan of screenprotectors so I'll go without like I always have,

Another user above mentioned how the phone felt smaller than the Note 2, and I totally agree.  Much better feel in your hands and the battery cover is a lot nicer in person than it is in pictures.  There's nothing that I don't like about it besides Samsung and Roger's bloat ware that I'll remove as soon as I root this badboy.