Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Note 3?

I am picking mine up today. I cancelled my iphone 5s gold after rogers told me that i have to wait 2months. Seriously? This will be my first android lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix!

The store does not have any accessory.

The store has only 2 phones and they are the 2 phones that have been reserved.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved mine to an authorized dealer or whatever it's called...so it got shipped the their warehouse..I was hoping it would have been delivered before I left for work...I scheduled some "appointments" this morning to make time to pick it up haaha
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chinoxii

good to see you coming over to Android!! Hope u like it!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I will def love it. I've been wanting a larger screen for multi-tasking and watching videos. Lol good to see you here.
I Plan to Stick Around

Me too, being with Apple for many years but tired about the tiny screens and all sort of restrictions, this Note 3 is my first Android phone, the only bad thing is I will lost all my investment in iTunes.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@lagjazz I'm sure there's a way to transfer your content to android device somehow anyway..
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Use bump
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

just used note3 less than an hour and can't go back to iphone's small screen already 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was able to get a Black instead of the White I preordered....now the hunt begins for accessories which no one seems to have.  I'm going to keep the delivered screen cover on it until i could find a case.  Has anyone found a store that has cases in stock.

Significantly lighter than my Note 2 and the screen looks amazing.  It's weird phone actually feels smaller!  I don't even know how that is possible.