cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 3?

Andrew250
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Rogers!

Samsung's latest rendition of it's Note Series, the Note 3, is rumored to be release September 4th.  When will us lonely Canadians get it?

Regards,

Andy

***edited labels***

866 REPLIES 866

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jessebuch1999

Most likely bit u need to call the stores to find out.

orijahnal
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix,

The issue with that is Bestbuy and Futureshop are the only ones who are taking preorders for the gear and they won't sell the Note 3 without a new contract.  

peggerboi
I Plan to Stick Around

peggerboi
I Plan to Stick Around
Was #34 for black note 3 and still in progress! Lol

peggerboi
I Plan to Stick Around
There has to be a glitch somewhere

Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around

**bleep** i sent mine to an authorized rogers dealer!...that means it wont be shipped from the warehous until some time tomorrow!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello orijahnal

Maybe it's meant for them in which you have to sign up or upgrade your line and they will take $100 off from the total of the phone and gear or just the gear price.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello peggerboi

It's most likely a glitch or it most likely ship out tonight. Also when it goes in progress, you don't count what number u are anymore. It goes by region / city and store, not the number anymore.

lee_mingfung
I'm Here A Lot
hey guys! first time here but i actually checked with best buy just now with some cool guy, he did something on his computer so he could check the price for me for Note 3, they are actually selling it for $850, and for tomorrow, you wont be able to buy it right out at any store!

Elge87
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello, Just wanting to ask I don't know if this has been asked, But will Rogers be carrying the Galaxy Gear Smart Watch? I see that if I got the phone at bestbuy or future shop I'd save the $100 dollars from the $299. Hoping that Rogers will have this aswell so I can get it all in one go. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Elge87

No Canadian carrier has announced they will carry the galaxy smart watch. Maybe Rogers will tomorrow or next week. There is nothing yet.

peggerboi
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

I couldn't have been that far off. Btw located in northern On.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello lee_mingfung

That's impossible as Mobile syrup has seen the actual price from rogers. Maybe there was a mistake? I really doubt it would be that much as if we are paying $250 for it, it would be a $600 flextab balance which I doubt Rogers will do it.

lee_mingfung
I'm Here A Lot
hi
im not kidding but just now i was at a Best Buy in Mississauga
i was chatting with the guy for like 10mins, and he actually took out a note 3 (i wish i could take it just now) and tap it on the computer. originally it said item could not be sold till oct 4th, but then he did something (i dont know what) and it says $849.99 right on the screen. and i asked, how much do i have tomorrow then? and he said, i dont know, maybe $299? probably

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello peggerboi

That is true BUT you also have to remember, the number only is for when you reserve. Once it goes IN PROGRESS you lose the number and Rogers doesn't count the numbers we had. It goes by location / UPS picking it up. If Rogers has late to put it on the dock for UPS to pick up, then UPS will pick it up tonight

lee_mingfung
I'm Here A Lot
and i went to Wind Rogers Telus and Wireless Wave, and they ALL said i cannot buy it right out tomorrow. telus even said you probably would be able to do that 2-3 months later, but not tomorrow.. i wish i could buy it right out cause i wouldnt be in canada for a year next year.
i told that to the guy in best buy, and he said, i only need to pay the remaining balance if i cancel early, so the most i would pay was $850, so no big deal. (i love that guy in best buy he was so chill)

lee_mingfung
I'm Here A Lot
oh and a good suggestions for rogers fellas. even if you did not reserve it very early, you can still go to a nearby best buy and reserve your phone, with $50 deposit and get it tomorrow, since they have some extra in stock and they are willing to do it.
been reading this page for the past week for first hand info, so i guess its time for me to contribute! hope my info helps 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello lee_mingfung

He could have just added the numbers him self or did something to change it. The systems won't show any price until tomorrow when the systems are opened. I am at the Rogers store underneath the Rogers tower right now typing this and they even tried for 10 minutes and couldn't do it. So until I see it, I won't believe it lol. Even thr Rogers store manager said it can't be that much. I really doubt it would be that much anyways. Like I explained, the flextab fee would be $600 if it's $849.99.. we shall see tomorrow

Also the 2 year price is $249.99. Mobile syrup has the prices on their site.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello lee_mingfung

thank you for sharing that! It was also posted by my a few others that suggestion as well. You can either go to best buy or future shop and pre order I and out $50 OR you can call the stores tomorrow and see if they have any

jessebuch1999
I Plan to Stick Around

do you really think there is no chance of phone coming tomorrow to store. if i ordered this morning at 1 and am number 37

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jessebuch1999

You need to stop asking the same thing again and again lol.

Most likely all stores sill have in dock but limited stock. You need to call the stores tomorrow to find iut