Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hi king_tut,

Is it possible they had problem deliver to the location you have specified? Or you have outstanding balance in your account?
Sunyang
I'm Here A Lot

And just so people have an idea of how long it may take for thiers... I was #7 in the country for Jet black from the first day it was available for reservation.

king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around

@Sunyang

You lucky! haha. 😛 Where are you located? I'm in Ottawa. I called the store that I had chosen to pick the phone up from and they had not received ANY Note 3s yet.

***edited for content***

lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Sunyang,

Even you can get it today, they will not be able to activate it for you before Friday.
lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around

Now mine says "DELIVERED", I was #379 on the list for Jet Black
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sunyang

Exact same with me but I was #6 lol
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sunyang

No they won't let u get it. The system will not accept the SN number and the IMEI number. Also the accounts won't let them accept the device.
Sunyang
I'm Here A Lot

@king_tut

I'm in montreal so I guess it depends how soon you got on the waitlist. Honestly I was hoping Friday and expecting monday.

@lagjazz

Well it won't hurt to pass by and see what they say. I've been without a actual phone for a week (Don't ask long story) so 1 more day prob won't hurt.

king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around

@lagjazz

Nope, I have no outstanding balance..... not sure what the problem could be of Rogers delivering to a Rogers Plus store....?
Sunyang
I'm Here A Lot

@Meomix

Ya I don't mind that I was gonna be there tomorow morning for other stuff as it is.

Hey does anyone have any info concerning the gear watch? Samsung has mentioned something about a bundle with the phone for a discount from the 4th to the 6th.