Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hi Meowmix,

I have just ordered a iloome tempered glass protector for my note 3. (with a 10% off promo code)

http://www.iloome.com/Galaxy-Note-Screen-Protector-Tempered/dp/B00F4IKM5G
hhanjuy
I've Been Here Awhile

any idea on when it will arrive in edmonton alberta?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lagjazz

Very nice!. This will stay naked for me!. I may get a case later on but for now its going to stay naked! lol.,

I pay the $7.99 Rogers handset protection warranty so if i break the phone or glass cracks or anything, i can get another one for less then $200. ( it has to be charged on a credit card &the phone will be shipped to you. Done this before with the S4)
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hhanjuy

If yours shipped tonight, it should be at the store tomorrow. You won't get it until Friday tho.
hhanjuy
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks alot MeowMix!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hhanjuy

You are welcome! 🙂
lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Can't believe I have already spent $200 on the accessories before I even get my note 3!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lagjazz

The main accessories i will be buying Friday when i pick up my Note 3 will be a extra battery with a charging pod if the stores have them & if anything the S-View case OR a flip wallet if available.
Leidend
I Plan to Stick Around

My jet black is shipped as of tonight. I was 213 when I reserved, dropped to about 195 before it went to In Progress.

I'm on the west coast so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes. I can't pick it up Monday-Wednesday next week so I'm really hoping for Friday. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Leidend

It shall be at the store either tomorrow or most likely Friday. Either way Rogers uses Express for the west most of the times.