Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hell0 is2013

Most likely not. The store should have it by Friday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow mix, are you saying it's slower to get the phone to a rogers plus store? I have each kind nearby and chose plus because I figured they'd get more/faster shipment.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Leidend

Irs slower to get it at the Rogers authorized dealerships. Why? Because the phone doesn't got straight to them. It goes to their warehouse and from there the warehouse will send it out. You will not know when it will be shipped or anything until the store calls u to let u know it's there.

If you picked the Rogers plus store ( Or Rogers corporate store) your fine.

I am sure all the phones will be shipped to the stores by Friday morning / afternoon if anything.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Just a update!. Mine has been shipped!. Jet black!!!

Great news! Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black is on its way! As you had requested, we are shipping it to.

Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black should arrive within 4 days. A store representative will call you once the device is in-store and let you know when you can pick it up.

Please wait to be called before visiting your store. Some packages listed as ‘arrived at destination’ may still be in transit t

through a local warehouse.

Please note, the store will hold your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black on your behalf until 10/9/2013 . If you don’t pick up your phone by this date we will make the device available to the next customer.

Please bring identification showing your name and address when you pick up your phone. The store representative will need to ensure you are the primary Rogers account holder in order to release it to you.
The reservation fee of 40.00 + taxes will be credited back to your Rogers invoice next month.
Thanks for using the Rogers Reservation System. We hope you enjoy your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black on Canada’s fastest LTE1 network!

I am sooo HAPPYYY i will get it Friday!!

I was also right that it would ship today!! Also the UPS tracking number isn't showing anything yet BUT will work tomorrow so do not be alarmed!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Congrats meowmix... In still waiting for my notification. You are number 6... In 52... So another 40ish to go.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello LFST

Its should come within minutes. It did this to the White reservations as well. Some got them within the first hour & others got them later at night.

On the Device Reservation page it says

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black
Note 3 Jet Black

Order Information
Please refer to your shipment notification email for tracking details.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Mine is shipped too! #379 for black
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Shipped!!!! Enjoy your new phone on Friday!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lagjazz

Good to hear!!. WE shall all be getting them Friday!!:)
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello LSFT

You to!! Hope you love it!!

My UPS shows its in transit & in Concord, ON. That's the UPS facility all the trucks go to during the night!. From there in the AM the trucks will leave & deliver the phones to the stores.

Remember we can not get the phone until Friday!!. ( Goes for everyone lol).